Sunday, September 14, 2008

kid stuff.....

So I thought I'd just add a few fun things beastie boy has been doing lately. Apparently he's a real Minnesotan like his big sister. She's one because she says uffda & ishy. Now, for the 1st time, beastie boy has decided to show his Minnesota side as well. He's always catching/killing bugs & spiders. So, the other day he brings me a dead spider on his finger & tells me "it's a spider. it's ishy." No joke. So he's a real Minnesotan now. Mattie & I will probably never be real Minnesotans although the occasional uffda, ishy, or yah sure you betcha does fly out of our mouths.

Beastie boy's other fun (I use the term loosely) stuff now includes a near ER visit stunt. If you don't know, we live in a 3 level house. Beaster was on the middle level (dining room) on his tricycle. The back was facing the basement stairs. I'm sitting downstairs on the computer when I hear Matt yell "Bryson!!" Next thing I hear is Beastie falling down the stairs with the trike. Nice. No injuries to report. And, believe it or not, he got right back on the damn thing & rode around some more! I guess that's the life of a 2 year old little boy!

1 comment:

darcie said...

I will never be a true Minnesotan myself ~ (not that ND is anything spectacular to claim...) but my kidlets are Minnesotan I guess seeing as how they were both born here...They do have the accent!
Isn't it amazing the spring back qualities of kids? Glad to hear he didn't get hurt and got right back in the saddle!