yes, it's true....after a couple years of trying, we are officially moving home.....to PA!!!! mattie finally got hired at PPL & will be leaving next weekend. this is where things get hairy!! he's going alone. well, he's taking baron.
but he's leaving the kids & me here. the kids will be moving in july. i will be sticking around the house until it sells....or until i think i'll die being away from my family!! let's hope the house sells quickly!! my trusty guard dog will be keeping me company (mainly b/c mattie doesn't want to take him along to PA!)
we've had the discussion with rae about the situation. she's VERY excited to go to a new school. she'll be going to the preschool i went to, & she'll even have the same teacher i had!! miss patti think she's ready for sassypants. after all, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!
the only people left to tell are our fabulous daycare provider (that will be SO SO hard), my niece & nephew (my niece will be VERY jealous), & my employer (who we're not telling b/c they're about to do layoffs in my dept). and no, none of those read this blog!!!
so, that's it. that's our big news.
finally, we are going home.
but leaving MN will be difficult. :(

7 comments:
I am so sad, but very happy for you! Before you go, (while the kids are gone) you and me and Shanne should go out for drinks.
And good luck telling Carlin. Yikes. Try to do it when she's not at my house anymore please :-)
I'm soo happy for you guys - I'll miss you like crazy but expect that you will come back to the MN to celebrate big events with us for the LLF?
I know what it's like to be too far away from your family and friends - what a fantastic hubs you have...making such a big move!
xoxo -
Hurray! Good news!
I'm happy if YOU ARE HAPPY!
Good luck on your family's moving process!
Love
xoxo
OH MY!!! I am glad I keep up with your blog, otherwise I'd see you around scooting around central/northeast PA and be like WTF?? Was that Ali? NOOOooo...then I'd write an email asking and you'd be like "yeah didn't I tell you?" Pissed off, I wouldn't speak to you for at least 6...hours. :)
MN is beautiful but nothing beats the old stomping grounds, does it? I hope the home selling goes well and you'll have to stop in to see us and the new place. It's got a 5 person hot tub...just bring some brews (lager will keep you in Em's good graces) and it's all yours for 30 minutes.
:)
josie--i'll let shanne tell carlin!! i want NO part of that! and yes, drinks! soon!
darcie--i, of course, will come back for EVERY LLF function!!
sol--thanks!! i didn't even know you read this thing! :)
dave--i was gonna tell you...then i thought this would be more fun. plus i know that you can't stay mad at me for more than 6 hours! :)
thanks for all the support guys!!
hope the house sells quick so you can all be back together soon! it will be so weird knowing that you aren't just a 'quick' drive away!
Oh fun that Rae will be able to have the same teacher!!!
Post a Comment