Tuesday, May 19, 2009

welcome

to

ALIWOOD

after months of trying to come up with a new title for this blog, this is the one i keep coming back to. thanks sis!!!

i figured that since this blog is really mine & not so much the family's, it needed a change. i'll still blog about family stuff & the kids, of course, but i'll be doing a lot more personal writing----fun & entertaining, dark & therapeutic, a total waste of time, whatever i feel!!!







so welcome to


aliwood


never dull, sometimes entertaining,
always dramatic

6 comments:

SYK said...

WOO HOO!!

I LOVE IT!

I like your little catch phrase, too, I can't remember the whole thing but ends with 'and always dramatic'. Very nice.

I can't wait to read some new stuff!

Anonymous said...

I love it. It's perfect!

Unknown said...

ALIWOOD! Me likee!

ryanandjoesmom said...

So fitting!

darcie said...

I LOOOVE the pic that goes along with the new title!

Becky said...

Fits you well...